1) Listen For The Cue To Call 422-FOX1 (3691)
2) Come To Bike Nite Each Thursday a qualifier will be
drawn at 8pm.
3) Come To Full Throttle Friday Each Friday Night, a
qualifier will be drawn at 7:46pm.
4) Register at Coziahr Harley Davidson (Qualifier Drawn
once a month)
5) Scan The QR Code at Local Merchants and Fill out
the Entry Form.
6) Fill out the online entry form below.
7) Listen To 106.7 The Fox and check DecaturRadio.com
often for additional ways to qualify.
WZNX / CROMWELL GROUP INC. OF ILLINOIS, COZIAHR HARLEY DAVIDSON, HARLEY DAVIDSON, GEO A. MUELLER BEER COMPANY, MILLERCOORS, MILLER LITE, 64, MILLER HIGH LIFE, REDDS APPLE ALE & LEINENKUGAL SUMMER SHANDY 2013 HARLEY DAVIDSON GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES
1. All prizes must be claimed in person within 30 business days of winning. You must present legal identification, and will be asked to sign a release form. Prizes not claimed within the specified time frame will be forfeited. Winners must claim prizes in person at Coziahr Harley Davidson 150 West Marion Avenue, Forsyth, Illinois.
2. All winners must be 21 years of age or older. Only ONE qualifier per household will be allowed for this contest. Qualifiers may qualify only ONCE. Any prizes awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternative eligible winner will be named.
3. By entering the contest, you have awarded Cromwell Group Inc. of Illinois, Coziahr Harley Davidson, Harley Davidson, Miller Lite, Redds Apple Ale, Leinenkugal Summer Shandy, MillerCoors and Geo. A. Mueller Beer Company the right to publicize your name, likeness, voice, and details of winning through broadcast, or other means of publicity.
4. All taxes, licensing and fees as a result of winning are the responsibility of the winner.
5. There are several ways to qualify…Listeners call the WZNX listener line at 422-3691 when they hear the sound of the Harley Davidson. WZNX personnel will take caller number 6, and WZNX personnel have the final decision as to who the correct caller is. WZNX assumes no responsibility with telephone service.
6. Listeners can go to BIKE NITE on Thursday nights or FULL THROTTLE FRIDAY on Friday nights May 2, 2013 to September 20, 2013. Registration will happen AT BOTH EVENTS. One qualifier will be selected at each Bike Nite and at each Full Throttle Friday. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO QUALIFY. A complete Bike Nite and Full Throttle Friday schedule can be found at www.decaturradio.com. Entry blanks will be deemed null and void if not FULLY COMPLETED. No purchase necessary to qualify.
7. ONE entry form per person at each event. Stuffing the registration box with multiple entries is PROHIBITED. If it’s determined that a contestant has stuffed the box with entries, by photocopying the entries, or loading the box with more than ONE entry, it may be determined that said entries be removed from the box and not eligible to win or qualify.
8. Listeners can qualify by going to www.decaturradio.com and clicking on the FOX / Coziahr Harley Davidson / Miller Lite Harley banner. Instructions are posted as to how to register this way. Other opportunities to qualify via Facebook or other social media sites will be announced at least one week in advance at www.decaturradio.com. Listeners can also go to Coziahr Harley Davidson ANYTIME during the contest to register to be a qualifier.
9. A minimum of 110 qualifiers will be selected. They will be invited to a final drawing at Coziahr Harley Davidson on 9/21/13. Each qualifier will receive a letter from Cromwell Group, Inc. prior to the final drawing date. That letter will also include rules and descriptions as to how the final drawing will be executed. Qualifiers must be present the day of the drawing to be eligible to win the Harley Davidson. No substitutions or stand-in qualifiers allowed.
10. Employees of the Cromwell Group Inc. of Illinois and it’s subsidiaries and their families and agencies are NOT eligible to win. Contest sponsors, Bike Nite sponsors, Full Throttle Friday Sponsors and their employees and families are NOT eligible to win. Employees of competing media are NOT eligible to win. Previous Cromwell Group Harley Winners ARE eligible to win, but only if they won prior to 2008.
11. NO SOLICITING allowed at any Bike Nite, Full Throttle Friday, or any event affiliated with the Cromwell Group Inc 2013 Harley Davidson Giveaway. Persons found soliciting business, handing out flyers, or trying to market to Bike Nite or Full Throttle Friday attendees will be asked to stop, and could be asked to leave the event.
12. All decisions of WEJT - WYDS - WZNX – WZUS – WYDS HD2, The Cromwell Group Inc. of Illinois, are final. Contest runs 4/26/13-9/21/13.
13. A copy of these rules and any additional specific weekly rules can be found in our public file at Cromwell Group, Inc of Illinois at 410 North Water Street, Decatur, IL 62523 and at www.decaturradio.com.